Excia Resources Sdn Bhd is committed to protect the privacy of individuals who visit the website and who make use of the on-line facilities.
1. Data Controller
The data controller of this website is the Excia Resources Sdn Bhd whose office is situated at F-3-6, Pacific Place, Jalan PJU 1A/4A, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E., Malaysia.
2. Information collected and purpose
When using this website’s online facilities, data subjects may be required to provide their personal data for the purposes of
- The requested web page or download;
- Whether the request was successful or not;
- The date and time when you accessed the site;
- The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Cookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Personal data provided by the data subject
When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this association:
- To deliver the products you have ordered (for example to our courier), fulfilling any requests that you have created and process your return and exchange.
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes in the event of order or delivery difficulties and responding to your inquiries.
- To manage and develop Excia Resources Sdn Bhd Business and Operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To better understand your needs and preferences, possibly through carrying out research on our users’ or product evaluations.
- To deliver information of marketing/promotional materials through the various communication channels you have provided to us about our products or website, including adding you to a Excia Resources Sdn Bhd email list or to our customer phone and mail marketing list when you register for an account or make a purchase with us. You may opt to unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by clicking on our unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier).
- If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Excia Resources Sdn Bhd please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
3. Your rights as data subject
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this company by submitting your request in writing to the data controller. Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
4. Links to other Web Sites
5. Transaction Security Policy
This site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure secure transmission of your personal data. You should be able to see the padlock symbol in the status bar on the bottom right hand corner of the browser window. The url address will also start with https:// depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted or scrambled and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot be read during transmission.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.