• Improved oil resistance and durability thanks to nitrile latex • A fine, supple glove (1.10mm thick) • Rough finish offering high chemical resistance and excellent resistance to abrasion • Nitrile protects the hand from oils, hydrocarbons and grease penetration • Optimized grip for tasks that require manual exertion and complete control over tools • A light, elastic low-lint glove, resistant to deformation • Seamless knit designed to prevent irritation
• Aerospace • Agriculture • Chemical • Engineering
• Food • Manufacturing • Municipal Services • Railways
Trades and Applications
• Chemical spraying & treatment • Plants and vegetables handling • Handling light chemicals in agriculture, horticulture • Coating preparation • Laboratory, pharma & analyses • Painting & spray workshops
• Fruit & vegetable processing • Grain, mill & starch products • HoReCa • Sanitation and dishwashing • Washing and cleaning
1 pair in a bag , 60 pairs in a carton
• Do not use where there are electrical, thermal or entanglement risks. • Discard used gloves in compliance with local regulations. • Permeation information does not reflect the actual duration of protection in the workplace due to other factors that may influence the performance. • Store in a dry place, away from the light.