Excellent flexibility and can be used as inner gloves.Chemister wire fit
Integration of stainless steel and Aramid EN 388 Cut resistance level 5 Designed for flexibility with high level of cut resistance Excellent workability
HAGANE Coil technology is our unique coiling technique that binds an attending yarn to a stainless steel core.
Thanks to our patented HAGANE Coil technology, combination of soft yarns, stainless steel and aramid was born and 521 now offers highest cut resistance.
Enhances safety of hand protection.
Recommend to wear under various types of gloves as inner with cut resistance.
For example, you may wear #521 under disposable gloves for safety reasons against hand injury in the food or automotive industries.
Designed elastic low-lint
Due to using filament yarn (long continuous fibers, our gloves have a much lower tendency to create dust.
1. Seamless knit designed to prevent irritation.
2. Aramid liner provides high level of cut resistant performance.
3. Liner of filament yarn designed elastic low lint.
4. Keep function after washing.
5. No latex allergy risks.
6. HAGANE Coil technology realizes innovative combination of excellent cut performance and tactility.