Excia’s T5-200 Chemical Protective Suit
Excia’s T5-200 chemical protective suit is made for comfort and provides superior protection with a three-piece hood and elasticated wrists, hood and ankles. Garment includes two-way front zipper with resealable storm flap and attached thumb loops.
- Made of quality laminated microporous material for better comfortability and breathability.
- Elasticized hood, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement. The fabric was made to withstand strong tensile strength applied during work.
- Unique stitching seams method provides protection against ingress of harmful particles.
- Safer work environment with anti-static garment that prevents electrostatic charging.
- Two-way front zipper with re-sealable storm flap for extra convenience and protection from contaminants.
- Professionally selected materials
- Liquid (chemical) repellency
- High breathability
- Designed for comfort
- Infective agents repellency
Fabric: Microporous PE Laminate
Seam: Stitched Seams
**For non medical use
1 piece in a bag , 40 pieces in a carton
-Oil & gas
-Asbestos related work
-Fibreglass/resin applications/ceramic fibres
-Crime scene investigation
-Dry chemical production